The Practical Guide to Patchwork
Quilting Basics with Modern Flair
- 12 quilt projects for beginners, confident beginners, and intermediates
- Explore different options for each project-make it with just two colors or scrappy, make it vintage or mod, make it soft or playful.
- Alternate colorways included with each project show you how swapping out fabrics can change the look of the same block.
- Learn how to cut, piece, appliqué, machine quilt, bind, and finish.
- Pick up helpful tips and tricks to stay organized and master the methods.